CDVCA membership is open to all organizations and individuals interested in being a part of this field and supporting CDVCA’s mission. Membership dues support CDVCA’s efforts to promote use of the tools of venture capital to advance the livelihoods of low-income people and the economies of distressed communities.
Membership benefits include:
- –Discounts on registration fees for our Annual Conference and other training and peer learning events
- –Regular communications regarding funding opportunities, updates on advocacy efforts, events of interest, first access to new publications, and reports on the findings of our ongoing data collection
- –Discount to VC Experts subscription, a source for private equity news, resources and education
- –An affordable and unique insurance policy that was specifically manuscripted and designed for private equity funds that includes Directors & Officers Liability (D&O), General Partnership Liability (GPL), Errors & Omissions (E&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) and Portfolio Company D&O protection
- –If other financial and social criteria are met, the possibility of receiving capital and co-investments from CDVCA’s Central Fund
The responsibilities of membership include:
- –Participation in the work of CDVCA, including advocacy;
- –Assistance with CDVCA’s data collection efforts; and
- -Payment of $500 in annual dues.
Become a Member:
Fill out the Membership Application Online, and pay your Membership Dues via Paypal, below.
Print your application and send in a check or money order to CDVCA at 424 West 33rd Street, Suite 320, New York, NY 10001.