CDVCA membership is open to all organizations and individuals interested in being a part of this field and supporting CDVCA’s mission. Membership dues support CDVCA’s efforts to promote use of the tools of venture capital to advance the livelihoods of low-income people and the economies of distressed communities.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounts on registration fees for our Annual Conference and other training and peer learning events
- Regular communications regarding funding opportunities, updates on advocacy efforts, events of interest, first access to new publications, and reports on the findings of our ongoing data collection
- Discount to VC Experts subscription, a source for private equity news, resources and education
- An affordable and unique insurance policy that was specifically manuscripted and designed for private equity funds that includes Directors & Officers Liability (D&O), General Partnership Liability (GPL), Errors & Omissions (E&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) and Portfolio Company D&O protection
Become a Member
1) Pay your initial annual membership fee below:
2) Once your payment has been made, please fill out the Membership Application:
You may also: Print your application and send in a check or money order to CDVCA at 475 Riverside Dr., Suite 1264, New York, NY 10115.
The Responsibilities of Membership Include:
- Participation in the work of CDVCA, including advocacy;
- Assistance with CDVCA’s data collection efforts; and
- Payment of $500 in annual dues.