Human capital is one of the most pressing issues facing the field of community development venture capital. CDVCA wants to connect individuals interested in using sophisticated financial tools to create social change with growing organizations seeking talented, dedicated staff members.
If you are a member or supporter of CDVCA and you want to post a job opening or link to your job board, please contact email@example.com.
If you are interested in a job in community development or impact investing, preview the links below:
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT – Program Manager:
CDVCA is seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM) for the IRP. The Program Manager will be responsible for recruiting, assessing, tracking and supporting participating businesses and engaging with program mentors, lecturers, technical assistance providers and volunteers. The PM will also be responsible for gathering data from participants, activities, and other sources to report on the program’s progress, and communicate with stakeholders about its achievements.
• Curriculum planning and development
• Business and participant outreach, recruitment, and tracking
• Ensuring program partner compliance (deliverables, reporting, budget, etc.) to existing
• Gathering information on participants, activities, and business development data to
enable internal monitoring, evaluation, and reporting
• Maintain and strengthen relationships with program partners
• IRP administration and accounting
• IRP information systems, website content and social media outreach
• Reporting to IRP leadership on overall program progress
• Supporting CDVCA staff in organizing and conducting community investment, business
development and program activities in person in Puerto Rico and virtually
• Participation in internal and external CDVCA meetings and training and supporting other
CDVCA programs as requested and necessary.
• 3+ years’ work experience in a high performing team in entrepreneurship, business
development, economic development and/or nonprofit management
• Understanding of social impact and the non-profit sector
• Demonstrated success supporting and managing programs or initiatives for growth,
while measuring and improving outcomes
• Business administration and fiscal management skills
• Experience managing grants and federally funded programs
• Familiarity with database management, creating documents, presentations, and
spreadsheets (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Written and oral comprehension in Spanish and English
• Bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship, business administration, economics, accounting,
or another related field; master’s degree preferred
Volunteer for CDVCA:
CDVCA aims to encourage interest in the industry and give volunteers a chance to help our cause. There are various ways you can volunteer with CDVCA from smaller, but significant, work to more substantial assignments. We will try to work with volunteers so that they can have a meaningful experience with the organization and an introduction to the industry.
If you would like to discuss opportunities to volunteer with CDVCA, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Other Impact Organizations
Next Billion: https://nextbillion.net/jobs/
Opportunity Finance network (OFN): https://ofn.org/job-bank
The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN): https://jobs.thegiin.org/