New CDVCA Website Coming Summer 2022
As an umbrella organization for funds engaging in community development, CDVCA is dedicated to providing quality services that support the industry. Our services include:
- Research of the industry so that we may advocate on your behalf
- Publications based on in-depth research in the field
- Consulting services to practitioners in the industry or seeking to enter the industry
- Events for best-practices dissemination, training and networking in the industry
- Advocacy for public policies that benefit our industry and its goals
If you would like more information or to apply to join one of these groups, please follow the appropriate link and complete the request form.
VC Hub is a peer group for emerging and established fund managers to provide resources and support to help them establish, build and grow their funds.
Unlock Capital Puerto Rico
Unlock Capital is a new CDVCA program for founders and executives in growth-oriented businesses seeking investment capital. Unlock Capital offers education, mentoring, technical assistance, and other services to help businesses attract investors and raise capital. Services are provided both virtually or in person, free of charge, and tailored to individual business needs.
Unlock Capital launched in Puerto Rico in March 2022. If you are interested in more information, applying for the Unlock Capital program, or serving as a resource for participants, please click here or email us at email@example.com. We are actively seeking future participants, mentors, technical providers, and potential investors for select Unlock Capital businesses.